HOW DO YOU APPLY?
It is totally easy, just upload your CV and answer the questions this is all!
Just hit the button „APPLY ONLINE“ and submit your answers to the TEST!
We at PIA are the agency for companies that think digitally about their marketing right from the start.
With more than 550 colleagues, we develop a consistent and cross-media customer experience for a wide range of customer groups of leading B2C and B2B companies - this end-to-end media approach is based on our broad knowledge and experience in content, technology, data and AI. PIA Media accompanies clients from the right media strategy to ad tech implementation, data analysis and management to the implementation of personalized campaigns on all platforms.
In addition to our offices in Hamburg, Munich, Düsseldorf and Berlin, we have two design and development hubs in Belgrade and Bucharest.
In Belgrade, we sit next to Moskva Hotel in the center of the city. We have 50 colleagues who work on projects for our German sister companies.
Start with us into a new era of marketing for perfect customer experiences and apply now
Data is the gold of tomorrow! And you will search for, promote and refine the most valuable thing
our customers own: Their data. That's why we are looking for you, with or without professional experience, as a (Junior) Data Engineer (all genders) for our locations in Stuttgart, Hamburg or Munich.
• With the DYMATRIX Customer Experience Platform, you will support our customers with planning, implementing and optimizing personalized and automated marketing campaigns for all channels along the customer journey.
• You will use our Data Engineering Services specifically in the further technical development of the 360 degree Customer Data Platform (CDP) with the goal of creating a multi channel customer view: In doing so, you will support our customers in data integration (from different sources such as web stores or customer cards), data refinement (such as identifying duplicates) and reporting with PowerBI
• Together with our business consultants, you are the contact person for our customers:
You’ll be working together with the customers’ marketing and IT departments throughout the entire project cycle in order to provide customized advice along the customer journey.
• Whether cloud or on premise you will take care of the implementation of our Business Intelligence projects based on different technologies like MS SQL Server or Postgres.
• Using the latest solutions from our leading technology partners, you'll help evolve our SaaS platform in the MS Azure Cloud.
• Within the course of your work, you will constantly develop yourself and your clients by tapping into new trends and methods.
WHAT WE OFFER
Lidl, Congstar, CHRIST, Cornelsen, Euronics, Bosch, s.Oliver, uvm!